JEE mains result August 2021: Final result, Rank list, Marks, cut-off for JEE advanced 2021
Today NTA (National testing agency) is going to announce its result on the basis of this cut-off list will be also issued for next JEE advanced exam. JEE advanced exam will be held on 3 October 2021. This was proposed on 3 July 2021 previously but due Covid-19 cases it was shifted to 3 October 2021.
NTA has taken exam for JEE Main 4 times in this year 2021. Initially NTA has proposed exam in February, March, April and May month but due to Covid-19 cases April and May exams were taken in July and August 2021 respectively.
By this result student will get two benefits to decide their career.
1) Rank list will be given in this and student will able to taken in various engineering colleges of India.
2) They will get cut-off merit list so that they can appear in JEE Advanced exam for IIT.
NIRF 2021 has also announced it rank list for top engineering colleges. Student must check that also so that they can take better decision to get best college for their ranks. Click here for NIRF Ranking 2021.
FAQâ€™s (Frequently asked questions)
1. In how many Sessions will JEE (Main)-2021 be conducted?
Answer- JEE (Main)-2021 will be conducted in Four Sessions
(February/ March/ April/ May).
2. What will be the advantages of Multiple Sessions in JEE (Main)-2021?
Answer - The advantages of Multiple Sessions in JEE (Main)-2021 are as follows:
a. This will give multiple opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they fail to give their best in one attempt.
b. In first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can
improve while attempting for the next time.
c. This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
d. If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one full year.
e. A candidate need not appear in all the four Sessions. However, if candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of
the 2021 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
3. What is the benefit of the rank list provided by NTA JEE mains result?
Answer- You will be eligible to take admission to engineering college in India as par your rank.
4. I have not appeared for JEE main august 2021. Will I be able to get rank?
Answer- Yes, definitely. You will get rank. If you have appeared for single JEE main exam in this year, you will get rank and merit list.
5. How many times a candidate can appear in JEE (Advanced)-2021?
Answer- Details may be obtained from the Information Brochure of the JEE (Advanced) 2021. Please see link: https://home.iitd.ac.in/news-jab.php and https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
6. What is the minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2021?
Answer- Candidates are advised to refer to the JEE (Advanced) 2021 website for details.
7. Will the selection for Admission of students under Direct Admission of Students ABROAD (DASA-2019) be made through JEE (Main) 2021?
Answer- Yes. The Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India vide its O.M. F.No.35-9/2016-TS.III MHRD dated 21st December, 2018 has approved that the selection for Admission of students under Direct Admission of Students ABROAD (DASA-2019) will be through JEE (Main). This may be applicable from academic year 2021-22 onwards. The NTA has been conducting JEE (Main) on Computer Based Test (CBT) in India and Abroad for Admission in undergraduate courses in IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. The Admission for
DASA will be done on the basis of Rank obtained in JEE (Main) from the Academic Session 2021-22.
8. Will B. Tech Scores of JEE (Main) 2021 be used for admission to various branches of B.Tech in North Eastern Hill University for the session 2021-22?
Answer- Yes, B. Tech Scores of JEE (Main) 2021 will be used for admission to various branches of B.Tech in North Eastern Hill University for the session 2021-22.