Today NTA (National testing agency) is going to announce its result on the basis of this cut-off list will be also issued for next JEE advanced exam. JEE advanced exam held on 4 June 2023.
NTA has taken exam for JEE Main exam 2 times in this year 2023.
By this result student will get two benefits to decide their career.
1) Rank list will be given in this and student will able to taken in various engineering colleges of India.
2) They will get cut-off merit list so that they can appear in JEE Advanced exam for IIT.
NIRF 2023 has also announced it rank list for top engineering colleges. Student must check that also so that they can take better decision to get best college for their ranks. Click here for NIRF Ranking 2023.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. In how many Sessions will JEE (Main)-2023 be conducted?
Answer- JEE (Main)-2023 will be conducted in Two Sessions ().
2. What will be the advantages of Multiple Sessions in JEE (Main)-2023?
Answer - The advantages of Multiple Sessions in JEE (Main)-2023 are as follows:
a. This will give multiple opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they fail to give their best in one attempt.
b. In first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can
improve while attempting for the next time.
c. This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
d. If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one full year.
e. A candidate need not appear in all the four Sessions. However, if candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of
the 2023 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
3. What is the benefit of the rank list provided by NTA JEE mains result?
Answer- You will be eligible to take admission to engineering college in India as par your rank.
4. I have not appeared for JEE main august 2023. Will I be able to get rank?
Answer- Yes, definitely. You will get rank. If you have appeared for single JEE main exam in this year, you will get rank and merit list.
5. How many times a candidate can appear in JEE (Advanced)-2023?
Answer- Details may be obtained from the Information Brochure of the JEE (Advanced) 2023. Please see link: https://home.iitd.ac.in/news-jab.php and https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
6. What is the minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2023?
Answer- Candidates are advised to refer to the JEE (Advanced) 2023 website for details.
7. Will the selection for Admission of students under Direct Admission of Students ABROAD (DASA-2019) be made through JEE (Main) 2023?
Answer- Yes. The Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India vide its O.M. F.No.35-9/2016-TS.III MHRD dated 21st December, 2018 has approved that the selection for Admission of students under Direct Admission of Students ABROAD (DASA-2019) will be through JEE (Main). This may be applicable from academic year 2023-22 onwards. The NTA has been conducting JEE (Main) on Computer Based Test (CBT) in India and Abroad for Admission in undergraduate courses in IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. The Admission for
DASA will be done on the basis of Rank obtained in JEE (Main) from the Academic Session 2023-22
8. Will B. Tech Scores of JEE (Main) 2023 be used for admission to various branches of B.Tech in North Eastern Hill University for the session 2023-24?
Answer- Yes, B. Tech Scores of JEE (Main) 2023 will be used for admission to various branches of B.Tech in North Eastern Hill University for the session 2023-24.